Summit Safety & Efficiency Solutions is a premier Safety, Quality & Industrial Engineering firm with a mission to help manufacturers, distributors and construction companies to thrive in the high cost NY metro area. We provide training & consulting in:
Our Certified Safety Professionals will help you build and maintain a robust Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) system to help keep your workers’ comp & liability insurance low, avoid OSHA & EPA fines and, most importantly, keep your team safe! Our Quality experts help you to get certified in various Quality management systems like ISO, AS9100 and 13485. Our Efficiency experts help you to cut cost, speed deliveries, improve quality and enhance safety.
Summit also assists clients to leverage Federal & State training grants and R&D tax credits bringing them tens of thousands of dollars to address business challenges, upgrade skills and grow their business. We work with manufacturing, distribution and service industries including A&D, assembly, cut & sew, electronics, job-shop manufacturing, and warehousing & logistics.
- Our facilitative approach builds powerful momentum and sustainability.
- Our consultants work in a facilitative manner with you team to enable true knowledge transfer and achieve sustainable results
- Our job is to deliver results…..not reports
Since Summit’s founding in 2002, our mission has been to help clients achieve significant, tangible and lasting improvements in performance.
Our programs and deliverables are designed to provide measurable and sustainable impact through proven strategies and tool sets that facilitate improvement based on real time data, analytical methods and current business situations.
This approach enables a true cultural shift towards continuous improvement.
Summit’s team consists of highly skilled professionals that are certified by NIST (National Institute for Standards and Technology), and APICS, The Association for Operations Management, in the following areas:
- Continuous Improvement Strategies (Lean Enterprise Six Sigma, TOC)
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Control
- Environmental, Heath & Safety
- Quality Management (ISO 9001, AS 9100, etc.)
- Project Management
- Technical Training (J-STD-001 Solder Certification, Welding Certification)
- Management Skills (Leadership, Supervisory training)
Partnering with Summit will bring a vast array of knowledge and experience to your organization. From Implementation to Knowledge Transfer and Cultural Transformation, let us help you realize your company’s true potential.