The HIA-LI is proud to announce we will be honoring Ron Loveland, President, Summit Safety & Efficiency Solutions at our HIA-LI Season of Giving Gala Luncheon on December 12th, 2019, 11 a.m., as an extraordinary leader who impacts the Long Island community. It was Margaret Mead who once said, “Never underestimate the power of a few committed passionate people. It is the thing that can change the world.” Our honorees are a fine example of that. Whether they have partnered with the community to carry out initiatives critical to the survival and growth of LI Business or helped develop HIA-LI committee projects that impact a certain industry – they are all exceptional leaders.
During the past quarter-century, the HIA -LI has grown from a handful to 1,000 member companies representing tens of thousands of Long Island business professionals. Our community outreach has fed the hungry, supplied blood for emergencies, provided scholarships for Long Island college students and strengthened businesses throughout the region.
Tools to help you promote your award
- Headshot & Bio: Provide a headshot & bio of the honoree as soon as possible by emailing Kathryn Irizarry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letter from HIA-LI President & CEO: A letter from the HIA-LI President & CEO will be sent/e-mailed directly from the president & CEO’s desk to your contacts. Please supply us with a list including name, company, address, email, and phone number of who you want this sent to.
- You are cordially invited: Invitation should be used by your company to invite guests. Additional copies can be provided.
- Press Release: Please use the press release and send to clients, newspapers to get greater visibility as well as to post on your website.
- Sponsorship and tickets: Consider purchasing a sponsorship that includes tickets to the gala for heightened exposure throughout the long island area and inviting your employees/family members/customers – many past recipients have found it helps continue to boost morale and exposure.
HIA-LI helps Long Island businesses prosper. For over 40 years, we have been one of the recognized voices for business on Long Island and a powerful force and economic engine for regional development. We provide a forum for business leaders to network, problem-solve and obtain advice on critical issues facing their businesses. Our member companies represent tens of thousands of business professionals. We’re headquartered in and support one of the largest industrial parks in the United States. HIA-LI programs and events promote strategic partnerships, targeted networking, information sharing, and business advocacy.
We encourage you to join us in honoring Ron Loveland by taking a sponsorship and/or attending this luncheon by calling or emailing Anthony Forgione at email@example.com (631) 543- 5355 by Tuesday, December 3rd.